CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deliverance

Psalm 17:13

Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:

1 Samuel 17:37

David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

Isaiah 35:4

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Psalm 91:4

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalm 3:6

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 7:1

O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:



0 comments:

Post a Comment