CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Truth

Truth: Either it does or it doesn't exists. Truth is manifested. Truth is universal. Truth has no secrets. Truth knows right from wrong.  Truth is self affirming.

Psalm 98:2

The LORD hath made known his salvation: his righteousness hath he openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.

John 18:20

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Acts 10:40

Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

Mark 4:21

And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

Matthew 10:27

What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Psalm 31:5

Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.

2 Chronicles 20:6

And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?

Romans 1:18

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

John 8:18

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Isaiah 45:23

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Proverbs 16:22

Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment